Join The Maryland Tourism Coalition
Why Join MTC?
MTC strives to create the most productive statewide tourism climate possible. Members from all segments of the industry work together to promote business, participate in professional development activities, and enhance our economic impact for the benefit of all Marylanders. Together…as a tourism coalition, we can strengthen our industry and positively affect our economy, which benefits all Marylanders.
Our members include: Associations, Attractions, Campgrounds, Charters/Cruises/Marinas, Destination Marketing Organizations, Government Agencies/Chambers of Commerce, Educational Groups, Sports/Golf Courses/Outfitters, Lodging/Hotels/B&Bs/Inns, Conference Centers, Media, Restaurants/Catering, Tour/Receptives, Transportation, Wineries, and more.
You can make a difference! Be part of Maryland’s tourism industry coalition by joining MTC Now! Maryland Tourism Coalition is the only statewide membership association representing all segments of the tourism and travel industry. MTC’s mission is to: Connect, Educate, and Represent Maryland’s Tourism Industry!
- Network with Maryland tourism professionals;
- Volunteer to serve on committees; Access complete contact information for all MTC members;
- Advertise at reduced rates through the MD Office of Tourism Co-Op program;
- Attend the annual conference at discounted member rates;
- Nominate outstanding projects and tourism leaders for MTC’s annual awards;
- Attend MTC’s educational seminars and workshops with industry experts in the fields of tourism marketing, travel and consumer trends, technology advances, best practices, and more!
- Participate in legislative events and activities that inform and engage;
- Help shape our industry voice to influence legislative initiatives;
- Lobby for increased funding to support state-wide tourism marketing efforts;
- Participate in the Legislative Committee;
- Help demonstrate the power of our industry at “Tourism Day in Annapolis”;
- Stay informed with MTC’s legislative session updates.